- The simple urine tests accurately track 2 key fertility hormones and together with the Monitor will typically identify up to 6 fertile days. The Monitor now has an intuitive touch screen. The most advanced method to help you maximize your chances of getting pregnant naturally.
- The Clearblue Fertility Test Sticks help you get pregnant faster*. Must be used together with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor.
- The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is the most advanced home monitor that’s designed to identify all your fertile days**, typically up to 6 each cycle.
- Patented technology tracks and evaluates not one but two key hormone levels (LH and E3G).
- Suitable for women with cycles 21-42 days long.
Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Sticks is the most advanced home fertility monitor
Are you trying for a baby? The Clearblue Fertility Monitor with touch screen is designed to identify all your fertile days , so you have more opportunities to get pregnant .
- Clear, intuitive touch screen for easy use
- Tracks changing levels of 2 key fertility hormones in your urine
- Results show 97 percent agreement with ultrasound at detecting ovulation  but you test at home for a fraction of the cost
- Suitable for women with a broad range of cycle lengths
- Tells you when to test and your level of fertility every day
- Stores up to 6 cycles of your fertility data
Are you planning for a baby? The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is proven to increase the chances of conception by 82% in the first cycle of use . It’s designed to identify all your fertile days by tracking the changing levels of 2 key fertility hormones – estrogen and luteinizing hormone – using simple urine tests . From the #1 brand recommended by OB-GYNs  this hand-held, touch screen monitor can pinpoint your 2 Peak fertile days, plus additional days of High fertility prior to ovulation. Every woman is unique, so the number of fertile days will be personal to you and will vary woman to woman and cycle to cycle.
Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Sticks Monitor is easy to use and gives you clear accurate results. Please refer to the package insert for full details.
Fertility Monitor test sticks are required and sold separately.
For use with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor with, or without, Touch Screen. The Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Stick pack includes 30 individually wrapped test sticks. The majority of women who are trying to get pregnant will need 10 test sticks each cycle. Women with irregular or long cycles may have to use 20 test sticks each cycle. The Clearblue Fertility Monitor comes from the #1 OB-GYN ovulation recommended brand*** and is the most advanced method to help you maximize your chances of getting pregnant. It’s designed to identify all your fertile days**, typically up to 6, which is more days than traditional ovulation predictor kits. This discrete, feminine, handheld fertility monitor tracks two key fertility hormones, estrogen and luteinizing hormone, it shows your fertility information on the easy to use touch screen as well as summarizing up to 6 cycles data on one screen for easy comparison. The Clearblue Helpline is available to answer questions between 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time Monday – Friday. Call us toll free at 1-800-321-EASY (3279).
From the Manufacturer
To use the Clearblue® Fertility Monitor – the #1 brand recommended by OB/GYNs – to maximize your chances of getting pregnant, you will need to purchase the Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Sticks separate from the device. Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Stick packs include 30 individually wrapped test sticks. The majority of women will need 10 test sticks each cycle. Women with irregular or long cycles may have to use 20 test sticks each cycle.
About the Clearblue Fertility Monitor
Taking conception to the next level, the Clearblue Fertility Monitor maximizes a woman’s chances of conceiving a baby by identifying 3x more fertile days compared to traditional ovulation tests. This electronic, hand-held monitor tracks a woman’s personal cycle, detecting two key ovulation hormones: luteinizing hormone (LH) and estrogen. Using the two hormones, the device can pinpoint not only a woman’s 2 peak fertility days, but also 1-5 additional high fertility days prior to ovulation – for a total of up to 6 fertile days.
Benefits of Using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor
- It has been shown to accurately predict ovulation when compared to serum hormone measurements and vaginal ultrasound scans2, but testing can be done at home and at a fraction of the cost.
- It gives a more accurate indication of more fertile days than any other home method.
- It’s quick, easy to use, and easy to understand. The Monitor indicates when to test and the level of fertility every day, requiring no subjective interpretation.
- It personalizes to a woman’s cycle, storing her information for up to six previous menstrual cycles.
- It’s natural – no drugs or invasive devices and procedures.
- It gives advance notice of Peak Fertility, so couples can plan intercourse at their convenience.
How the Fertility Monitor Works
There are only a few days per cycle when a woman is fertile and can conceive. The following chart outlines the phases of a woman’s menstrual cycle, showing how the two most fertile days coincide with the LH surge (24-36 hours before ovulation) and the release of an egg (ovulation). These are a woman’s 2 best days to conceive a baby.
The Fertility Monitor is easy to use and gives you clear accurate results.
- On the first day of your period, you will press the M button to let the monitor know a new cycle has begun.
- Each day, you must switch on the Monitor and follow its directions.
- On mornings when the Monitor requires further information about your hormone changes, a test will be requested.
- Simply remove the test stick from its wrapper. (The majority of women need 10 test sticks each cycle. Women with irregular or long cycles may have to use 20 test sticks each cycle.) Point the Sampling End of the test stick downstream in your urine for 3 seconds.
- Take the cap off the handle and place it over the Sampling End of the test stick and remove any excess urine.
- Holding the test stick by the cap, insert the test into the Monitor’s Test Stick Slot, pressing down until it clicks into place.
- The display will flash for approximately 5 minutes while reading your information.
- After 5 minutes, the Remove Test Stick symbol will flash. Once you have removed the test stick, your fertile status will be displayed.
- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 6 inches ; 5.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.
- ASIN: B0000532PO
- UPC: 882914701163 701687351200 799959967037 884128325296 633472022258 885222314032 885648130377 885398272273 885366340607
- Item model number: NA
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a dry place between 36° and 86°F. Do not freeze. For in vitro diagnostic use. Not for internal use.
The Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Sticks are an essential part of using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor. No other Test Sticks can be used with the Fertility Monitor. Monitor sold separately. This package contains 30 Fertility Monitor Test Sticks. The majority of women will need 10 Test Sticks in each cycle. *Using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor to identify your most fertile days can help you get pregnant faster than not using any method. There is no product available that can guarantee success in achieving pregnancy. **Number of fertile days will vary. In a German study of 149 cycles, Monitor results correlated with serum hormone levels & ultrasound observed ovulation. ***Survey of 204 OB-GYNs in the US conducted by Kantar Health on recommendation of home ovulation tests & fertility monitors (2011). (1) In the first cycle of use vs not using the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor. Study of 991 women in the US (2002)
30 test sticks and 1 English/Spanish insert.
Read complete instructions before use. Also read the instruction booklet supplied with your Monitor
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.